Chuck — I recently had this discussion off-list with Jake Broderson; my take
was that the i50/i60 displays will only ever do one thing.  The wind display
will only ever display wind.  For not much more, you could get into the i70
system; it only comes with one display to start, but that display can show any
data on the bus.  So you can set it up in tri-data mode and display wind, speed
and depth on the one display (like this):

Want to add another display?  Change the data shown on the first display, and
add other data on the new one.  It’s a very nice, customizable system.

Raymarine has a rebate on until the end of April; you can get $50 back on any
instrument purchase.  If you want special C&C lister pricing, contact me
off-list.  And there are others on the list for whom I’ve provided gear,
including the i70 System — ask around for their experience.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis