Chuck,

Ditto on Fred's i70 recommendation.  I looked at i50/60's but ended up with
four i70's.  Two are on each side of the companionway so they are easily
visible from the helm and anywhere in the cockpit.  Depending upon what I'm
doing, they are set to display whatever I data needed at the time.  I'm glad
that I invested the slight extra $.

Regards,

Ron

Ronald V. Ricci