If it’s not too tough, you could make the runs and cut to length, then ship to
me and I can crimp. And btw, yellow is the new black…   :^)

To avoid confusion with the “hot” AC lead, which is also black, the DC “cold”
color code is now yellow.  So red is DC+, yellow is DC– and green is ground
(both AC and DC).

Fred Street -- Minneapolis