My crew:

Spouse: Hanging on tightly convinced we're going to capsize when we heel.

Daughter: Total lack of situational awareness, particularly noticeable when on the foredeck, we're coming about and the jib and lines proceed to mummify her.

Son: Panic-frozen in place, terrified of the body-hugging apparatus called a PFD.

Me: Having too much fun to really quite grasp that no one else is.

Andrew
C&C 24