AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-05-05 1:51 AM, svpegasu...@gmail.com via CnC-List wrote:

If you have a heat exchanger, that could be getting clogged. Open the end/s and look at the tubes. Sea water flows through these cooling the coolant. Over time they plug up and need to be cleaned. I use a long drill bit and doubled up 0.040 safety wire, then a bore brush.

Doug Mountjoy

svPegasus

LF38

just west of Ballard, WA.