From: Sam Salter via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 05-22-2015  22:15  (GMT-04:00)
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Starting problems

      ‎I had a similar problem 3 seasons ago. It was bad or corroded
connections and wiring. 35 years is pretty good, but everything needs replacing
eventually. I replaced all the major electrical lines around the batteries,
main switch and engine with pre made auto lines from Canadian Tire (maybe
Autozone in the US). Cost was about $65 CDN for my 26 No more problems since.

                                   sam :-)C&C 26 Liquorice Ghost Lake Alberta

                                                From: Dennis C. via
CnC-ListSent: Friday, May 22, 2015 7:58 AMTo: CnClistReply To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: Dennis C.Subject: Re: Stus-List Starting problems
Just a caution, a check of voltage or resistance is only a part of the puzzle.
If the connection(s) on one or both ends are corroded, it may still pass a
small amount of current to show voltage but may not pass enough current to
support the user, i.e. pump or starter, etc.

Connections must be clean to pass current.

Dennis C.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List