Update:

So half tank gauge reading was about half tank.  After another 5Gal jerry can I
was full to the top.  So two 5gal cans got me to the top.  Tank is 20 gallons.
I did not pull the tube yet.

Not sure if this matters, but I noticed that my return line form injection pump
Tees into the vent line just before it goes to the tank.  I opted to do this
since I didn’t have another hole in the tank.  It used to be a gasoline engine
tank.  And those don’t have return.

Heading to block again tonight after work.  No wind and seas are lot calmer.
It will be a straight 4h motorsail.

Once I get there, fuel level in the tank will be down enough to pull the pickup
tube and see how low it goes.  Does anyone know if I need to bleed the
injectors again after disconnecting the fuel line at the tank to inspect the
pickup tube?  My intuition says yes.

Petar Horvatic

Sundowner

76 C&C 38MkII