Okay then, we have a boat on the way to a broker and suffers a fire in the middle of the lake with a lone wolf aboard. I can believe it's not the fault of having an A4 aboard, it could have been a can of dinghy outboard fuel below....

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 -1

At 07:52 PM 21/07/2015, you wrote:

Oh, don't start that again,  Kevin!

I understood he was taking the boat down to Buffalo to a broker. not sure how he ended up over the border in the deepest pool of the lake. There was nothing below on that boat but a bucket and a handful of pipe berths. on second thought, it might have had a head with an actual door, but that's it. Don't think it's been sailed in 15 years. seems a shame to pollute the lake with yet another wreck. I guess Dave Few can add another boat to his map, ghosts shipwrecks of Lake Erie

Bill Coleman
C&C 39. Erie PA

-------- Original message --------
From: Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 07/21/2015 7:13 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Kevin Driscoll <kevindrisc...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Exploding C&C

Sounded like an A4, no?

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:45 PM S Thomas via CnC-List <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
I was wondering if we would hear from you on that one Bill.
It would be interesting to hear what the owner had to say about what
happened.
Precious little in the news reports.
He couldn't put the fire out, escaped in the Zodiac, and the coast guard
took him back home. That was about it.

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON