Hmm, the 90 degree elbow from the fuel fill to my tank is aluminum, just
like the tank. When I replaced the crumbling fuel fill hose it was maybe
the most difficult hose I've had to remove yet on the boat. That thing was
STUCK on there good. All this talk though and I'm glad I did the job.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto