“Craptastic”

I will have to add that to my everyday vocabulary

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joe Della
Barba via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:48 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba
Subject: Re: Stus-List Exploding C&C

It just seems odd that I never hear about “Mercruiser 5.7 liter exploded” or
“PleasureCraft Marine V6 exploded” but someone always talks about A4s exploding
although AFAIK no A4 has ever exploded in the history of gasoline engines. Now
the fuel might explode, but given the craptastic materials C&C used for fuel
systems in the early 70s, odds are the fuel didn’t leak out of the ENGINE ;)

BTW – if I were an insurance adjuster, this fire would get a second look…..

Joe Della Barba
j...@dellabarba.com<mailto:j...@dellabarba.com>

Coquina