I'm helping a friend move his LF38 to NC, and along the way we are making up a
project list. The boat will be used for live aboard cruising.

The current setup has one new start battery as bank 1, and two old batteries in
parallel as the house bank 2. The old house batteries need to be replaced in
the next couple of weeks, and we would like to maximize the AHR capacity and
try to increase the number of batteries in the house bank.

The start battery is in the locker under the front half of the quarter berth.
The house batteries are on a shelf on the port side of the engine compartment
(and are a bitch to get to). There is no room for more batteries on the shelf.

So where have you guys installed additional batteries to increase the size of
you house bank?

Rick Brass
Jim Schwartz
s/v Sea Ya