From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Godwin via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:34 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dave Godwin
Subject: Re: Stus-List Battery question for LF38 owners

Not sure about space underneath the quarter-berth on a LF38 but like Bill on
"Starfire", the 37' has a similar setup.

I've rebuilt
<http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/2014/02/starting-battery-locker-redesign.h
tml>  my starter battery area underneath the quarter-berth and although I
only have a single starting battery per the original configuration, I made
sure that the new shelf would allow for a second battery should I go that
route.

That said, I yanked the old Raritan hot-water heater and replaced it with a
new Isotherm unit thereby freeing up more space.

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay

Ronin <http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/> 's Overdue Refit