Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:33:11 -0400
From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "<ron.ri...@1968.usna.com>" <ron.ri...@1968.usna.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List LPG tank -- 37+

I have never refilled it ? and I?ve owned the boat for 10 years now. It has the triangular knob and I can?t see a manufacture date, but I would imagine it?s original to the boat.

I?ll try getting it filled and, if that fails, I?ll buy a new one at Defender. We are going to the C&C Rendezvous next month and extending it to a 7-day cruise.

I just didn?t want to run out. If my wife can?t have her coffee, she?ll jump ship.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise