Tom,

Do you know which one you bought? The link you sent is for one with is 18.25"
tall, and the one it’s replacing is 17” tall — and while there was a little
room, I’m not sure it’s 18.25” of room there,

Anyone near their C&C 37+ that can measure the interior max height of the
propane locker??

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay