AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-09-28 6:19 PM, Don Wagner via CnC-List wrote:
I’ve used David’s technique if I’m on the hard. It works great.
If I’m still in the water, I run the engine normally to get it warm.
then: Shut engine off.
            Close inlet seacock.
            Remove lid from inlet water filter (Groco).
            Restart engine while pouring antifreeze in the filter.
            Use a funnel if necessary.
            When pink antifreeze appears at  the exhaust,
            Shut off engine and replace filter lid.
This system has worked well for me for > 40 years
with my C&C 30 mk1 and my C&C 41.
Remember to open the seacock in the Spring.
Winterizing the water tanks is another story.
Don Wagner
C&C 41 CB
Der Baron
West River MD