Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2015-09-28 9:42 PM, John Pennie via CnC-List wrote:
What am i missing here? For 20+ years all I’ve done, is close the engine raw water in, run the engine while pouring a couple of gallons of antifreeze in through the top of the raw water strainer. When it comes out pink at the exhaust end I stop. Once on the hard I open the raw water intake and let whatever remains in the intake hose drain. Is this a purely an in-water issue?

John