From: robert via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 8:14 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Re: Stus-List Winterizing -- Raw Water Intake

Don:

I have witnessed your 'in water' engine winterizing process under taken 'on the
hard'......on the hard, as I observed, it is a two person job.....one down
below doing the pouring and one in the cockpit on the engine.

Is it a two person task when you do it?   If one person, how do you manage that?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.