From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
ahycrace--- via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 11:56 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: ahycr...@cox.net
Subject: Re: Stus-List Changing oil filter Yanmar 3gmf

I take a trash bag and push the opening onto the engine below the filter.
When the filter is removed I just let the whole mess drop into the bag. I
have a shop rag handy to wipe off any oil that escapes the bag. I have found
that a large trash bag that is also thick works best and I take the first
bag and drop it into another incase the first one gets a hole in it during
the removal. I have done this for years, always works for me.

                                                                       Gary
Kolc

"Liberty" 38' MK II