That's a bummer.
Have you inspected the hull in front of the keel and in back? Tremendous forces
during a grounding can fracture the hull in ways which may barely be visible
but can cause delimitation etc. If the impact was enough to distort the lead it
may be well within your interests to have hull inspected carefully.  There are
people that can do scans of the laminate.  In my opinion this is more important
than the distorted lead which superficial and not structural.

Best of luck, the 34+ is my favourite.

Cheers

Brent
27-5