Steve

Check out some of the local RV shops.  You will have a better choice and the
prices will be a lot less.

Stu

From: S Thomas via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 12:50 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: S Thomas
Subject: Stus-List Cabin Flourescent Light Fixtures

Does anyone know if the flourescent light fixtures as used in the main cabins
of late 1970s to at least early 1980s C&C yachts are still available?
I just bought a fixer-upper 1979 36 MKI where both have been removed.
Yeah I know leds are supposed to be better, but want fixtures that are similar
in appearance to the originals if I can find them.

Yes I am now a fleet owner, and will be leaning heavily on list advice and
Wally's experiences as documented on his web site.

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON
C&C36 MKI