Hi Fred,

Thanks for the link. I think maybe I should get one of my Instrument mechanics to see if they can come up with a value for the thermistor. Otherwise I might just grab a few and do it on a trial basis.

When it first started failing, years ago, I mentioned it at a C&C rendezvous and got a "don't worry, it happens all the time" kinda response. I would like to credit Jim but now I can't be sure. And when the one on Amazing Grace went too I came to believe it is common. Or maybe the Strait of Georgia is responding well to the promise of global warming and really is 120.4 degrees :)

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
        B.C. South Coast