If the spline is OK, get some smoke tinted Lexan and use the old ones as a
pattern to cut the new ones.  Use a jig saw with a fine tooth blade.  Sand the
edges a bit.

Get some D shape EPDM foam from the weatherstripping section at any big box
building supply store. Brand names are Frost King or MD Building Products.

Frost King product number is V25BK.  Just happen to be on boat tonight and had
some in the dock box.

Clean the frame. Peel backing from foam and stick in place.  Lube the spline
with soapy water. Starting with the bottom middle shove the spline back with a
wooden dowel. Done.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA