Hey Bill,
Yours is the dark red hull right?
Cheers,
Paul.

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:15:08 -0700
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List FAO: Owner of Mithrandir II
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: ho...@telus.net

Hi PaulMy boat is a C&C 35 and it is Mithrandir. I think the previous owner
bought another boat and called it Mithrandir II.  I think they kept the boat up
in Sidney at Van Isle. I personally don't know them. CheersBill

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 29, 2015, at 8:08 PM, Paul Baker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>