From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 29, 2015 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stus List - Raymarine Combo on sale again

Mike,

Had the pole and it was ungainly looking.  Replaced it with a Questus gimball
mount and love it.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:51:04 -0500
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: csgilchr...@comcast.net

Mike,
My experience with mast mounted radar is not favorable.  Close in targets tend
to drop off (such as small boats and channel markers in the fog) as the radar
tends to see above those objects.  The mast mount is also hell on an
overlapping jib..
Chuck Gilchrest

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2015, at 2:23 PM, Headgorilla via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>