Haha. No lasso on my boat and not many rednecks in our neck o' ta woods, so I don't even know where to look for one. I'll ask Rich Knowles, he's in the rope section at the Harbour Chandler these days.

I did turn a mooring line into a bridle, after the dingy was in the water it became a painter... :)

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
Colony of Vancouver Island