Our Espar D4 will bring the entire boat interior up to a comfortable
temperature when the boat is out of the water on its cradle and the
temperature outside is below freezing. This is a 39' 6" C&C 37 XL with a
fairly roomy aft cabin.

I expect you can get away with a D2 on a 32.

Ken Heaton
S/V Salazar - Can 54955
C&C 37/40 XL - Hull # 67
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia