Thanks Ken, after doing some more reading it sounds like their 26 foot
recommendation for the D2 is for a power boat, which of course is more
voluminous than my old C&C :)

>From searching this list it sounds like a single outlet into the cabin
works best. Curious if any other 32 owners have installed a forced air
diesel and how they routed the install.

Cheers,

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32