Hi Stevan,

In part because of the aft cabin layout and a forward cabin that can be
closed off we have 4 outlets piped from our Espar heater.  One is in the
aft cabin, one in the shower in the heads, one in the main cabin and one in
the forward cabin.  If all the outlets are wide open the aft cabin and
heads warm up first and fastest as they are closest to the Espar which is
mounted in the aft lazarette.  Closing those two outlets down a bit gets
the heat to the forward cabin (if needed to keep guests comfortable).

Our return air is taken from the lazarette which pulls it partly from the
bilge and partly through other air inlets.  Our bilge doesn't smell so no
smell from the heater and it makes sense (to me) to pull the coldest air
form below the cabin sole into the heater.

Ken H.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNguxvzXCcFFlF2jTf1u420n2yHKEymx9mugrbNotN5_rdr795utnc8x_xmzjvoAQ?key=VFRpVjZodDJEbW9XWHFKOHo5d194dmM1cHZ6ZkZR