Here’s a bit of a long shot:

I have an unused Navpod GP131 3-instrument (Raymarine ST60) pedestal guard
enclosure. However, I’m missing the gaskets that fit between the pod and the
pedestal guard, that incorporate the seal for the cable exit (hope that makes
sense). The Navpod guys, Ocean Equipment, aren’t much help – they don’t stock
gaskets for this discontinued product and they didn’t respond to the question
as to whether or not another model has a compatible gasket (so I’m thinking the
answer is no).

Does anyone out there have a set of gaskets sitting in their parts bin? Or
should I just make some up out of neoprene?

Peter Fell
Sidney, BC
Cygnet
C&C 27 MkIII