You can always make the "O" ring to size by super gluing two into one or
cutting a very large one to size.   Cut at a 45 dog angle at the glue joint.
That is how we used to do it in the Navy when we didn't have the correct size.

Mike Brannon
Virginia Lee.  1978 C&C 36 CB, Virginia Beach, Va

Sent from my iPad Mini