Look for the largest "o" ring you can find and stretch it around?????

  _____

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Fell via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:39 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Peter Fell
Subject: Stus-List NAVPOD

Here's a bit of a long shot:

I have an unused Navpod GP131 3-instrument (Raymarine ST60) pedestal guard
enclosure. However, I'm missing the gaskets that fit between the pod and the
pedestal guard, that incorporate the seal for the cable exit (hope that
makes sense). The Navpod guys, Ocean Equipment, aren't much help - they
don't stock gaskets for this discontinued product and they didn't respond to
the question as to whether or not another model has a compatible gasket (so
I'm thinking the answer is no).

Does anyone out there have a set of gaskets sitting in their parts bin? Or
should I just make some up out of neoprene?

Peter Fell
Sidney, BC
Cygnet
C&C 27 MkIII