I'm in the process of buying a new head sail 135%as well. How much if you don't
mind.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original
message --------From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date:
2/24/2016  4:30 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Danny Haughey
<djhaug...@juno.com> Subject: Stus-List  Got a New 135% Head Sail
Hello all,

I just received my new head sail from Precision sail loft last night!  I'll be
unrolling it tonight to have a first look.  I took a chance to order online
from this Canadian based company.  The sail was built in Sri Lanka from what I
can tell.  I ordered the Challenge High Modulus Dacron.

My question is, what should I be looking for as I inspect the new sail?  I plan
on comparing the old Rolly Tasker head sail and the relatively new seeming
Main.  Other than that, I don't really know enough about sails to know if I got
what I paid for.  I'll probably unroll it and snap a bunch of pics if anyone
would be interested.

Thanks for any insights and advice you may be able to offer.

Danny
T40
Rum Runner IV
Mattapoisett, MA