That boat really loves 15-20 apparent upwind with a No. 1 headsail.  If you
and your crew want to do spinnaker fleet you can for sure, but in my
opinion you will have more fun on the triangle course, guess it depends on
who you choose to race against

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS