Spring is really unpredictable.  This year it looks like spring is going to
come quite early.  Many bodies of water that are often frozen in winter did
not freeze at all this year.  There was no appreciable pack ice coming down
from the north, not much ice in the gulf so we expect the water to warm up
much sooner than usual this year.  I expect many people will have boats in
at the local clubs in before the end of April  I think there are boats
already sailing down Halifax way.

Ken H.

greatly appreciated!