From: John Pennie [mailto:j...@svpaws.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List A little help from our neighbors up north...

So I’m starting to get Paws (and me) ready for the next round of extended
cruising.  It took eight years to recover from the last one.  Anyway, the
thought is to head north this time - Maine, Nova Scotia, potentially
Newfoundland.  So here’s the question - how long is the sailing season in that
area.  I’m not talking sailing for Canadians, I’m talking sailing season for
sissy-boy I won’t wear socks Americans.  Joking aside, I would assume some kind
of diesel heat for nights is pretty much prerequisite.

Thanks in advance

John

greatly appreciated!