As others here have said, the best sailing is from June – Sept.  If you are
sailing in Southwest N.S. before the end of May, you have to be very wary of
lobster traps; lots of them.  The Lobster season in districts 33 and 34 runs up
to the end of May; this is an area that covers Digby to Sheet harbour. The best
way to avoid getting tangled up is to avoid the shoals.

Mike Amirault
C&C33ii Lovely Cruise
SMSC

greatly appreciated!