Hey everyone,

I'm re-wiring my mast as part of a total re-wire.  I was using the old
all-round light wiring to pull my new all-round light wiring through when the
old wiring broke because it was so deteriorated.

I now have no way - or so it seems - to get my new through the mast without
using my windex wire as the pull wire.  My mast is laying on its side on
supports on the ground.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ryan