Just beware that check valves are prone to blockages.  It might be more
reliable to run two separate discharge lines that discharge overboard rather
than 2 check valves and 1 discharge.

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
Blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
Email: dainyr...@icloud.com
Annapolis, MD (presently in Baltimore)

> On Apr 14, 2016, at 12:00 PM, Ryan Doyle via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> Danny and Joel, thank you.
>
> Danny, that Whale SuperSub looks pretty perfect.  I think I'm going to go for
> the switched one:
> http://www.amazon.com/Whale-SS5012-Supersub-Bilge-Pump/dp/B003E21IAM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_200_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41ExLs7vjeL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=040MZH4KWCA66H7G4RA8
>
> Joel, there's a dual Y check valve I found on Amazon that I think addresses
> your concern:
> http://www.amazon.com/SeaSense-Dual-Bilge-Y-Valve/dp/B00EFXYNV0/ref=pd_bxgy_200_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=136WMF8F1DTS722ZGADX
>
> Thanks again guys.
>
> Ryan
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!