From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Randy
Stafford via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 23:40
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: randy.staff...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Stus-List 30-1 Displacement (was Re: Early 30-1 Interior Doors)

Now that I've launched my boat and weighed my trailer empty, I conclude that my
boat weighs ~8700 pounds with absolutely nothing aboard and empty tanks.  Put
onboard her sail inventory, ground tackle, sheets & dock lines, gas grill,
motor oil etc., full tank of gas, and she jumps to 9200.  I don't know how C&C
computed the 8000 pounds in the brochure for a 30-1.

Cheers,

Randy

  _____