I don't use on my 36, but do use it on a power boat which has a navy hull.  I
used to wax and polish and it looked like neck a week after launch.  Poliglowed
last year and very happy.  Stays nice looking even after a year.  But I
wouldn't do my cnc since gelcoat is still niceBill WalkerCnc 36Pentwater, Mi
Sent from my LG G Pad F™ 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet
------ Original message------From: ahycrace--- via CnC-List Date: Wed, May 18,
2016 5:25 PMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: ahycr...@cox.net;Subject:Re:
Stus-List Removing Polyglow
So bottom line is poly Glow good or not so much?  Friend of mine has a badly
chalked Santana and received for free an almost full kit of Polyglow he asked
me if it was worth using.Gary Kolc---- Joseph Bognar via CnC-List  wrote: > I
found that if your fenders rub the hull in the same spot . It will wear the
Polyglow off. > > Sent from Joe Bognar> > >
generous donations of our members. If you like what we do, please help us pay
for our costs by donating. All Contributions are greatly appreciated

greatly appreciated!