From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Robert Boyer
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 12:15 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Boyer <dainyr...@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Deck Waste fitting dilemma

Also, a good spanner wrench (and a hammer) may do the trick...

Bob Boyer

s/v Rainy Days

C&C Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)

Annapolis, MD (presently in Baltimore)

blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com <http://dainyrays.blogspot.com>

email: dainyr...@icloud.com <mailto:dainyr...@icloud.com>

On Jun 6, 2016, at 11:06 AM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Chuck, I've had good luck using a couple of punches the right size to fit the
holes and then using a large screwdriver between them to lever the plate open.

I have found oxygenating tablets work very well to eliminate the smell from the
tank. I would think any methane would be eliminated through the vent.

Can you follow the hose to find the deck plate? It sounds like it's time to
replace it anyway.

Andy

C&C 40

Peregrine

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List