From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Christian
Tirtirau via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 11:04
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Christian Tirtirau <christian_tirti...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Singing Rigging

Hello fellow seers,
I'm getting this humming in the mast as soon as I have a little breeze while
on the mooring ball and it's really annoying. At first I thought it was a
generator or an engine sound propagated by water but I realized it's the
strings of this big violin that are singing. Any idea how you get rid of
that without messing up the rig balance? Is it the baby stay? I have a lower
that is a little loose and when I tension it the sound pitch changes but
does not go away.
Cheers,
Christian Tirtirau
C&C 37 Northern Light

what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!