Dennis:

The Binnacle had the rebuild kit but it cost almost as much as a new pump......and the new pump seemed a breeze to install, which it was.

Rob Abbott

On 2016-07-26 4:17 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
Bob,

Glad you went the new pump assembly route. I've been advocating that over a rebuild kit for years.

I remove and clean the joker valve on my Jabsco compact a couple times a year. It's a 10 minute job. I also flush with vinegar to reduce scale build up also. It's a frequent job.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA