Is that why they call it "tuning the rigging"?
BernieEx C&C 25 #342Shopping for new boat

-------- Original message --------
From: Franklin Schenk via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 07/25/2016  9:09 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Franklin Schenk <fdsch...@flash.net>, Christian Tirtirau
<christian_tirti...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Singing Rigging

I think what is happening is that either a shroud or a stay has hit resonant
frequency.  I think that either tightening or loosing it will eliminate the
noise.  Resonant frequency is the natural frequency of an object.  This happens
to my wife when she gets mad at me and is wound up tight.
FrankC&C 29

    On Monday, July 25, 2016 3:16 PM, Christian Tirtirau via CnC-List