Now that would have made one hell of a YouTube Video!

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA

Last week a soft ball player in Nova Scotia was hit and survived. As she
reached out to open the door on a storage shed, the shed was struck by
lightning. The current went up her arm and out her foot, with only minor burns
to the surface of her skin, but her clothing was "blown to bits". After a
night's observation in hospital, she reported still feeling weak from having
all her muscles contracted, but otherwise ok.

Steve Thomas

C&C27 MKIII

Port Stanley, ON

greatly appreciated!