But that is Inland and has to be designated by the Secretary. The fact that it
is marked on the chart is not enough.
Marek

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
-------- Original message --------From: BillBinaList via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 9/12/16  17:22  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: BillBinaList <billbinal...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Electrical Question

    Rule 30 part G of the Colregs says those Coasties flunked their
      exam. 8-)

    —INLAND—

      Lights and Shapes

      RULE 30— CONTINUED

      (g) A vessel of less than 20 meters in length, when at anchor in a
      special anchorage area designated by the Secretary, shall not be
      required to exhibit the anchor lights and shapes required

  <!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;