I don't think this is unique to Maryland. I put my anchor light on when going
ashore for the evening as it makes finding my boat in a dark crowded anchorage
so much easier upon return. If everyone put their anchor lights on my advantage
would disappear!!

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III

> On Sep 14, 2016, at 11:02, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> In Maryland at least, moored boats will almost never have an anchor light
> showing if no one is aboard

greatly appreciated!