To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:59:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electrical Question
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: dziedzi...@hotmail.com

Rick,

you do (so triple points for you (each point can be converted to a drink of
your choice when visiting on my boat)). Though, I should have said that
professionals should not apply (;-).

I don’t have the day shapes either, but I have to say that a long while ago
I used to sail on a boat that regularly displayed the black ball when
anchoring.
And we used to carry both the black ball and the black cone. However, I don’t
remember ever displaying the inverted cone. And I don’t think I ever saw an
inverted cone displayed.

Marek
Ottawa, ON