From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina -
gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:57
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electrical Question

It is not that important, as it really is no bother to display an anchor light.
I always do, whether required or not. The original discussion was started by
someone who had found, and was in, a special anchorage and was incorrectly told
that he was required to display an anchor light. It was a good suggestion, but
not a legal requirement in that specific case. I wouldn't waste time worrying
about whether an anchorage is "special" or not. It is not really much of a
bonus.

Bill Bina

greatly appreciated!