brand.(s)    I do think it is something important to consider when
weighting options today.

Dave

PDate: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:58:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: Pete Shelquist <pete.shelqu...@comcast.net>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com,  <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Raymarine exits the instrument, vhf and
        autopilot business!

You raymarine guys kill me. ?Defend it to the end and drag others down when
it's obvious that Ray falls short. I've been saying it for years: friends
don't let friends buy raymarine.?
Dave/others; Per Garmin FAQ, Here's the solution if/when you decide to
leave the raymarine dark side :
"The easiest way to update the device is to purchase a NMEA 2000 Network
Updater and attach it to the NMEA 2000 network that the device is connected
to. The updater will add an SD card slot to the NMEA 2000 network which
will allow and update to be sent to the device. A blank SD card with at
least 300MB up to 2GB of space is also required.

greatly appreciated!